In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Financial Operations Associate – Procure to Pay – Spanish speaking
(part time opportunity)
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. The essence of the role is resolve vendor queries with a professional customer facing attitude and to book compliant vendor invoices while ensuring that invoices are properly meeting the country specific tax and legal requirements. It is also important to ensure the timely payment of these vendor invoices.
Please note that this is a part time opportunity with 20 working hours per week.
What you will do:
- Keep daily contact and ensure a smooth cooperation with Vodafone Spain and its vendors
- Take part in invoice processing activities to ensure that everything is handled in a compliant way and book invoices in both EVO and Legacy systems
- Take incoming complex vendor and market requests, calls or internal tickets, then take ownership of end to end issue resolution including root cause analysis
- Own the processes mentioned above and take part in process improvement projects as well
This job might be ideal for you if:
- Your Spanish and English skills are upper-intermediate
- You have 1-2 years of experience on the field of financial support (Account Payable, Account Receivable, Billing) or accounting., but fresh graduates with a strong financial knowledge are also welcome
- You have University or College degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
- SAP knowledge is a huge advantage
- You’ll need some Excel skills as well
- We are looking for someone with great communication and problem solving skills, who has a self-starter, proactive personality
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Are you interested the above position? Please, click the "jelentkezem" button below.