As a "Senior Product Owner”, you represent the customer point of view regarding the further development of the OpenStack Cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud. You set requirements and assess the subsequent implementation regarding functionality, usability, performance and quality.
This includes the following tasks:
- Maintaining the product/part-of-product backlogs
- Representing the professional client side.
- Prioritizing product backlog items in collaboration with other roles (eg. the Chief Product Owner), so that the business value of the product is maximized.
- Attending the daily scrum meetings.
- You are involved in the improvement of overarching processes and structures.
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on cloud technologies (public clouds, preferably OpenStack-based).
- Certification as Product Owner or comparable long-time experience.
- Very deep experience in agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, TDD) as well as complex software and IT projects.
- Good knowledge of agile development methods as well as experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence).
- Analytical work, binding appearance and pronounced personal responsibility.
- You are a team player, an expert in human nature and are passionate about making a difference.
- Experience in OpenSource projects
- Business fluent in English, both written and spoken. German is a strong plus.