Electrical manufacturing ENGINEER
Gyöngyös Plant is one of the youngest P&G Plants and growing continuously. In this factory, we are assembling Oral-B electric toothbrushes, and we are packaging Braun electric shavers and epilators. Focusing on safety, high productivity, cost-effective operation, and highest customer satisfaction is the key to our success.
We provide our employees competitive compensation and benefits packages, great career opportunities, an individual training system, an inspirational work environment using leading-edge technology, and a challenging job with meaningful responsibility from the first day at work.
THE JOB SCOPE INCLUDES:
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying, and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world-class consumer products. Through the use of state-of-the-art technologies, equipment, and work systems, we create a continuous stream of flexible, loss-free, profit-generating technologies and initiatives, safely producing the most cost-competitive products to meet a full range of consumer needs. Where appropriate, we develop unique proprietary technologies or simply reapply what is proven, consistent with the business requirements.
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed changes.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations, and consultations with Manufacturing.
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors
- Making clear decisions to ensure execution to the highest standards
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Inspirational work environment using leading-edge technology
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state-of-the-art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and group training both locally and abroadAbout us:Wearetheworld's largestconsumer goodscompanywith operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, and Oral-B®.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- University Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (electrical engineering /automation & control/ mechatronics or similar)
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Fresh graduate OR max. 0-5 years of work experience
- Experienced in electrical and controls to the level required to lead the PC&IS scope of a project
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Good problem-solving skills