Get your GO on.
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organisation!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative, collaborative.
Currently we are now looking for talented Specialists for our Database and Sales Support Teams who are responsible for all the data in our main group wide system Wizard that is connected to local Customer, Rate or Location Databases and are key in supporting sales activities.
As Database & Sales Support Specialist your role will be:
- prepare the contract documentation for companies sales team wants to sign the contract with
- fill customer database templates as sales signed the contract
- fill rate form with the renewed pricing in case of changes in rates
- manage fleet availability changes in our systems
- setup Avis Worldwide Discount number representing the contract
- responding to customer and partner queries and documentation of action /resolution
- providing administrative support to sales managers in the headquarter
- precise documentation of actions and resolutions in the relevant systems
- contributing to recognise the opportunities for improving processes
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- min. high school education (University or College degree is an advantage)
- at least upper-intermediate English and French language knowledge
- similar experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage but not a must
- strong problem solving skills, logical and proactive thinking
- attention to detail
- ability to work in many systems at the same time
- collaborative approach, team spirit
- confident communication skills
- ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
If you want to GO somewhere in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!