At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
You are a bachelor or master student and speak fluent English.
You seek for new challenges in the world of business. If so, you might be the talent we are looking for!
The Trade Marketing Trainee forms a part of our trade marketing team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for trade marketing activities in dedicated accounts
- Developing, executing, and evaluating tailor made promotions
- Analyze and present channel specific and named chain (ACNielsen) data
- Ensure relevant in-store execution through KAMs, place mass secondary placements
- Contribute to other Trade Marketing Specialists’ projects by sharing data and administration
- Develop POS material in order to secure appropriate appearance of our products
- Analytical confidence and proactive thinker;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when needed;
- An independent worker and self-starter always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance;
- A personality who provides real clarity on what others are accountable for and take responsibility for doing what they say they will do;
- A resilient team player;
What do we expect from you?
- Available for an 8-12 months internship- 30-35 working hours/week;
- Bachelor or Master Student in the last year, preferably in Marketing;
- Fluent in Hungarian and English;
- Excel and Power Point proficiency
- You are proactive, take initiative and work independently;
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible.
What will you learn as a Trade Marketing Trainee?
- Working with the data from the market such as Nielsen.
- You will have the opportunity to work with other teams such as marketing, sales or get insight of the logistics.
- You will also have a chance to develop more in the project management area because you will get the opportunity manage smaller project.
- Also you will have an opportunity to develop your communication skills, we are working in a international team.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply on the company website via "Jelentkezem" button with your CV in English highlighting your salary expectation.