Oldalunkon cookie-kat használunk, hogy még jobban Rád szabhassuk tartalmainkat, karrierlehetőségeinket. Részleteket itt olvashatsz.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.400+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Sales Support Associate
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. The essence of this role is to provide administrative support to the sales representatives or so called account managers and channel partners, thus enabling them to spend more time with their customers.
What you will do:
• Support in growing revenues for existing Vodafone customers in the Northern Europe region through enabling the Account Managers to spend more time with their customers by supporting them through different kind of administrative task or longer Sales related projects
• Get to know Mobility and Fixed products
• Work closely together with Vodafone’s Account Managers to ensure requests are fulfilled on time and in the highest expected quality
• Build customer and ad hoc reports or prepare customer facing presentations
• Have the opportunity to work on big project, raise feasibilities, prepare pricing and place & manage orders
• Participating in improvement, digitalization projects
This job might be ideal for you if:
• Your English skills are close to fluent and it is a huge advantage if you speak Dutch as well
• If you have 1+ years of support related or customer service experience but fresh graduates are also welcome
• You have an eye to detail and excellent communications skills
• You have good time management skills, eager to keep the deadline
• You are familiar with the functions of Excel
• You have a digital mindset, and keen to improve, digitalize processes
• You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
Why should you join us?
• We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription and home office allowance
• Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
• Internal coaching/mentoring culture
• Support of career aspirations and personal development
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.