In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Financial Operations Associate – Site Rental – Italian speaking
In this role you will liaise with vendors and landlords from all around Italy to ensure invoices related to all types of site rental activity are processed according to contract. Also, you’ll answer and investigate vendor queries and ensure the payment of the invoice, too.
What you will do:
- Resolve queries relating to invoices (internal and external) with a customer service attitude
- Take incoming vendor or local market calls, process incoming vendor and local market e-mails
- Check and book invoices, while investigating any invoice related query
- Initiate payments towards landlords
- Quality checking to ensure the booked invoices are correct and rebook invoices if incorrect entries are made
- Take ownership of end-to-end issue resolution including root cause analysis
- Establish good understanding of the end-to-end Real Estate process working closely with the relevant parties in other departments and operating companies
- Compile, deliver and analyze reports as needed and provide proposals for corrective actions where necessary
- At least upper-intermediate level in Italian and English knowledge (both written and verbal)
- Interest of the field of finance
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting or Accounts Payable area is a huge advantage, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Experience in a shared service environment is also an advantage
- Self-starter, proactive attitude and team-player
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.