Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.500+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Sales Support Associate
This role is about executing data analytics and ad-hoc reporting in order to support both the Sales Operations Managers and the Sales Community for the United Kingdom market. It is also a task to monitor sales tools to ensure that quality and content is according to agreed KPIs. The role also includes the validation of all won deals against customer contracts in order to drive accurate revenue recognition and commission payments. Triggering commission payment based on validation is also the Sales reporting Associate’s responsibility.
What you will do:
- Build and execute stakeholder and other in-house customer facing reports and dashboard as well data analytics.
- Validate won deals to drive accurate commission payments and revenue forecast.
- Validate product set to drive accurate delivery forecasting.
- Update opportunity to reflect the customer contract terms (renewal date, contract end date etc.).
- Trigger commission payment based on validation.
- Assist the Sales Community in commercial/sales related ad-hoc requests.
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must
- 1-2 years of experience in similar positions
- SSC experience is an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Excel experience) are desired
- Relationship building and communication skills are essential
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and strong customer focus
- Structured and confident work approach
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to grow and learn: broaden your sales knowledg
- International working environment and experience
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.