Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Senior Legal Advisor for Italy
As a Senior Legal Advisor your tasks will be to provide legal advices, assistance and contract management support on large enterprise customers to the operating company in Italy. Also you need to ensure that material risks are identified and undertaken in the context of all legal work.
What you will do:
- Drafting and negotiating of local and complex global agreements and other legal documents relating to deals with major multinational companies arising through the operations of the Group Enterprise businesses operating in Italy.
- Ensures material risks are identified and mitigated to reduce or eliminate claims by customers and third parties.
- Provide legal advice to stakeholders and general contract management support to enable the roll out of and closure of all relevant contracts in a timely manner to ensure achievement of revenue targets
- Develops and maintains effective contact with relevant individuals in other key functions outside Group Enterprise Legal, such as Regulatory professionals in the
- Public Policy teams, Group Technology, Tax, influencing and assisting in discussions with such personnel to ensure the best legal solution to meet commercial objectives.
- Work on non-deal activities, projects as well as specific initiatives within Group Enterprise Legal team.
- Ensures appropriate documentation and tracking the status of contracts in the contract database system.
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent Italian knowledge (both written and oral)
- Upper-intermediate English knowledge
- Degree in Law ideally from an Italian University
- 8+ years legal experience in customer facing position. Preferably with professional background in international law firm
- Bar exam is an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Accuracy in work
- Assist with the development of new practices and processes, and shares best practices
Why you should join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.