In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. The essence of this role is to provide professional support for the Recruitment team by various resourcing activities, while owning certain resourcing related processes.
What you will do is end-to-end Recruitment support including the following:
- Participate kick off or briefing meetings with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Post job advertisements, screen CVs and search matching candidates for various positions by using internal and external databases (for example Taleo, Profession, LinkedIn and many more)
- Conduct phone interviews and take part in the video interviewing process by introducing the new recruitment platforms to candidates
- Schedule face-to-face interviews
- Be a Vodafone ambassador: act as a first point of contact for candidates and keep in touch with them until the end of the selection process
- Own resourcing related processes
- Work closely together with Recruiters and other Researchers
- Maintaining accurate administration on all Recruitment related interactions and provide recruitment related reports for stakeholders and other HR teams
This position is for you, if:
- You have fluent English and Hungarian skills both in written and spoken form
- If you have some HR experience, that’s great, but if you are a fresh graduate, you are also welcome. Just be enthusiastic about HR and becoming a Corporate researcher.
- You have university or college degree preferably on the field of HR
- You communicate clearly, you write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- Multi-tasking comes naturally for you
- You have a self-starter, proactive personality and you are enthusiastic about learning new things and gaining experience in Resourcing
Why should you join us?
- You get a great insight about the end-to-end Recruitment process
- You can be the face of the company in front of many candidates
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.