Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Legal Advisor - Enterprise Regulatory Affairs
As Regulatory Affairs Advisor your tasks will be to work with the Risk&Compliance teams and the legal department as well as with external counsels on regulatory and governance projects, Vodafone Business expansion and product development projects as well as providing support the functional regulatory leads. Vodafone Business is an expanding part of Vodafone Group and role-holders will have visibility and will get involved in developing industry leading total communications services for Vodafone’s top Enterprise customers.
What you will do:
- reporting to telecommunications authorities in Vodafone Business licensed countries;
- project management support to regulatory projects and supporting Vodafone Business governance processes through active management and accurate reporting on regulatory actions;
- get involved in Vodafone Business expansion projects, customer and product development projects and the analysis of country specific regulations;
- to support the functional regulatory leads in their tasks, e.g. to support with desk-top research and preparation of regulatory impact assessments;
- qwn the regular reporting to telecommunications regulatory authorities in licensed countries, in conjunction with local advisors;
- project manage regulatory projects and provide support to the functional regulatory leads;
- contribute to the further development of the regulatory compliance processes and framework towards a digital Vodafone Business;
- work with the Risk & Compliance teams, with the legal department, to a degree with product and customer facing teams as well with outside counsel;
- have visibility and get involved in developing industry leading total communications services for Vodafone’s top Enterprise customers.
This position is for you if you have:
- Degree in Law accompanied by relevant experience.
- 3 or more years of working experience preferably in ICT, digital services or telecommunications.
- Proficient level of English and another EU language (preferred)
- Project management experience and experience in a compliance related function (preferred).
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Accuracy in work
- Assist with the development of new practices and processes, and shares best practices
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.