Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
As a Legal Counsel your tasks will be to provide legal advices, assistance and contract management support to Vodafone Global Enterprise. Also you need to ensure that material risks are identified and undertaken in the context of all legal work.
What you will do:
- Provide legal advice and support for contracts and other legal documents in the commercial field
- Write non-standard contracts
- Identify areas of risk for the business and assist in providing solutions to manage the risk from a legal point of view
- Solve legal issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare guidance notes to the contracts for other departments (e.g. for contract management) in order to enhance speed and simplicity of contracting
- Assist with the development of new practices and processes, and shares best practices
This position is for you if you have:
- Degree in law
- At least 3-6 years' experience in commercial legal/ contract management role
- Fluent business English language knowledge
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Communication and influencing skills
Why should you join us:
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.