In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
Senior Commercial Delivery Specialist
Commercial Delivery team is accountable for the execution of contractually committed commercial activities. Supports commercial modelling and negotiation strategy for bespoke solutions or multiproduct sales to Vodafone’s top customers /accounts. Generates management and bespoke customer information reports (daily, weekly and monthly) and identifies opportunities.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible to build deeper customer & stakeholder relationships and meet, manage expectations/experience in the field of Vodafone Global Enterprise’s (VGE) top 96 accounts
- Provide complete and competitive commercial solutions, accelerate business development and help VGE to create competitive advantage as a Trusted Business
- Advisor. Support the Commercial Managers on the dedicated accounts
- Run customer calls to explain the outcomes and communicate any necessary price change
- Responsible to manage the definition and execution of the commercial strategy for the defined VGE strategic accounts or support the respective regional/country
- Commercial Delivery teams to drive incremental revenue from the largest VGE contracts through monetising data growth, contract optimisation and change management.
- Responsible for executing key customer-facing data analytics, dashboards and reports for customer meetings
- Lead the construction, documentation, maintenance of commercial models in Excel, Access and similar data tools
- Direct interface across various parts of the organisation (Bid & Contract Management, Pricing etc) leading to opportunity costing (opportunity P&L impacting) and prioritisation (revenue impacting).
This position is for you if you have:
- Strong Business English language skills
- 5 years’ experience in data reporting & analysis in Excel, Access: able to develop utilise and maintain complex models
- 5 years’ experience in data analysis: able to understand the meaning of complex data and identify data issues and able to recommend and communicate remedial actions
- Proven ability to analyse large amounts of unstructured data quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, at Vice-President and C-level with customers and internally
- Excellent relationship builder, with the necessary personal impact to build credibility with and influence peers, customers, account managers and senior stakeholders
- High level of negotiating and influencing skills
- Experience of customer management and presenting to customers
- Self-starter, capable of working under own initiative but within structured framework
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Opportunity to be a member of a growing team
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.