Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as an:
Mobility Controller - maternity cover
In this role you will be responsible for Vodafone’s recharging of international assignment costs. You will ensure that costs are duly recharged and you will provide advice and guidance on the implementation of Vodafone’s Global International Assignment Mobility policies
The role purpose:
- Be the expert on Vodafone’s recharging of international movers’ payroll and third party vendor costs, ensuring that costs are duly recharged to ensure tax compliance
- Have a good understanding on Vodafone’s Global International Assignment Mobility policies, providing advice and guidance on their implementation and ensure that it drives the process
- Ensure that a range of key Mobility recharge processes are delivered in an effective and timely manner, and that opportunities for continuous development are identified
- Ensure that administrative processes, including recharging agreements, management reports and invoice/budget tracking are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Be the Single Point of Contact for all relocation vendor recharging related questions – own the relocation vendor recharging process for international assignees end to end.
- Work closely with the Group International Mobility and make recommendations on the future recharging mechanism
- Support the Mobility Team Leader and play a key role in the ongoing evolution of the team
This position is for you, if you have:
- Fluent business English language skill
- At least 1 year experience in intercompany accounting or finance/recharging or Finance degree
- Good understanding of MSOffice (especially Excel) and SAP knowledge is a huge advantage
- Strong personality, good in debate resolution, negotiation skills
- Can do and proactive attitude are essential
- Experience in a multi-national, shared services environment is a huge advantage
- Project management skills is an advantage
Why should you join us:
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- We provide competitive salary and attractive cafeteria system
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture and soft skill and professional trainings
- Internal career opportunities
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.