In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as a:
Sox Controls and Compliance Specialist
This role leads Sox compliance activities based in the Fin Ops Shared Services and role plays a key part in the overall control environment by proactively working with the Fin Ops Shared Services to establish a control framework, identify the key controls and to monitor these on an ongoing basis. This role works with the Fin Ops Shared Services business to resolve issues, taking joint accountability.
What you will do:
- Ensure Control Owners are identified for the SOX process
- Act as a trusted point of contact for process/control owners within the shared service center by providing guidance and support to them so the local s404 compliance plan is delivered
- Assist in the preparation of process documentation (flowcharts, narrative, control descriptions)
- Assist in performing design effectiveness and operating effectiveness testing
- Ensure all audit work is documented in an organized, accurate and concise manner
- Support deployment and updating of Business Continuity Plan
- Work closely with Process Owners, Control Owners and others involved to plan, manage and ensure timely remediation of gaps resulting from work performed
- Perform regular internal controls reviews on appointed areas defined by shared service center management
- Provide assistance on risk identification and risk assessment
- Provide education and consulting on the required control mechanism related to existing/new business processes and s404 compliance
- Chartered Accountant or other recognised professional finance/auditing qualification
- 7+ Years of Post Qualification experience in Audit / SOX Compliance / Risk Management
- Experience in a multinational environment – preferably Big4 or shared services
- English language (fluent in both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Internal and External auditing methodologies
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong problem solving, organizing and negotiation skills
- Outstanding analytical, structuring skills
- SAP skills is an advantage
- IT auditor background is an advantage
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.