If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with us?
Join our team in
Management Reporting Intern
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Working alongside our Enterprise Subject Matter Expert team
- Being responsible for creating quality reports (both ad hoc and standard) which are delivered accurately and on time
- Collecting operational measures (KPI & volumetric) from disparate sources into a single source of truth
- Coordinating across multiple operations/teams to support reporting insights and needs.
- Work across functional lines to strive for and ensure consistent data quality
- Ensuring data content is up to date (data sync & lifecycle)
- Supporting business users by troubleshoot and resolve issues reported
What you can expect from us is
- Flexible work schedule with 25-40 hours/week
- 6 months long internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about the processes of a multinational company
- Opportunity to learn in a professional team
- Own laptop and mobile phone with RED subscription
We have been searching for you, if you
- Are active at a Hungarian University during your internship
- Are fluent in English and Hungarian
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have Excel knowledge ( VLookup, Pivot Table, Charts, etc..)
- Have data-driven mind-setHave solid understanding of information technologies, tech savvy
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.