Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as a:
Financial Operations Associate – Procure to Pay – Query - Hungarian Speaking fixed term (7 months)
To perform regular and ad-hoc accounting and financial analyses for financial and operations management related to various activities (for example: process improvements, bank receipts, roaming receipts and payments, agency revenue collection, dealer commissions)
What you will do:
- Prepare reports on query analysis, focus on problematic vendors, show trends and create charts.
- Resolve local markets and vendor queries and process incoming local markets/vendor e-mails.
- Prevent queries, resolve issue’s root causes to avoid reoccurrence.
- Support other team members on complex queries.
- Inform query originator of expected time of resolution and/or provide regular feedback on status of resolution.
- Establish good understanding of the end-to-end process working closely with the relevant parties in other departments and operating companies.
This position is for you if you have:
- Native Hungarian and intermediate English (both written and verbal)
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of Procurement
- Experience in a Shared Services environment is a huge advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- SAP knowledge is an huge advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and outstanding communication skills
- Independency at work with a self-starter, proactive attitude
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.