Founded in 2009, Planorama is a leading player in image recognition solutions for the Retail industry. We help major CPG brands improve their product distribution and positioning while optimizing their productivity in stores. In a word, we leverage cutting-edge technology (artificial intelligence) to help our customers in Retail match reality with their expectations.
Our primary goal is to preserve a dynamic and fun start-up spirit in the company while building high performance teams capable of sustaining our global growth and strengthen our market leader position.
To support Planorama’s Budapest office, we are looking for an Office Manager with outstanding energy, drive and relationship building skills to fill our open position
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the office while working closely with the HR team, colleagues, external suppliers and partners.
Your key responsibilities:
As an Office Manager, you will report directly to the People Operations Director and your key responsibilities will be:
Taking Care of the team:
- Make sure everything is ready for new hires’ start (entry card, IT equipment, accesses and accounts, table, chair), be a contact person for our supplier
- Be responsible for Health and Safety & Fire Safety (organize annual trainings, train new hires, liase with the provider)
- Report any changes (new hires, leavers, foreign employees staying here) to our gym partner
- Organize regular Office events (internal and external)
- Be a contact person for suppliers, and be responsible to send supplier invoices for validation to CFO and track their status to make sure they are paid on time
- Support monthly process of expense reimbursement by validating expense
Taking Care of the office:
- Weekly office supplies order (coffee, fruits, milk, etc.) as well as occasional stationery orders or refreshments for client meetings
- Be responsible for ordering any items approved through Purchase Request process for BUD employees
- Liase with Office Building’s Facility Management (report them anything which needs to be repaired, take care of parking slot bookings)
- Proactively search for ways to develop office environment (decoration, cleanliness, etc.)
- 1-2 years’ experience in office management
- Great organizational & prioritization skills necessary to run day-to-day operation of the office
- Excellent communicational & interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving attitude, proactiveness and responsibility
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Welcoming atmosphere
- Professional working environment in an international company
- Central location: Budapest district VII.