Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
- Development of databases for the sensors of airbag and ESP systems / automated-driving vehicles (acceleration and rotation sensor integrated module MEMS),
- Preparation of ETL and analysis pipelines
- Support for big Data-based analyzes Implementation of artificial intelligence-based tools in analytical, manufacturing and development processes
- Solving development or production related problems in a team
- Impact analysis of the results, proposing technological / functional / measurement changes, cooperation in an international team
- Application of Bosch development methods in accordance with international and Bosch standards, customer requirements.
- Advanced technical degree (BSC / MSC) in either mechatronics, electrical engineering, computer science engineering, informatics or physics
- Self-Initiative, openness
- Good communication and problem solving skills,
- Good organizing ability. Active tracking of tasks, empowerment and team play in a multinational team
- Communication level German or English language skills
- Version control knowledge (GIT)
- Python programming skills (Pandas, Pyspark)
- Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Machine Learning knowledge, experience
- Scala Programming skills
- Career opportunity, work in a young and innovative team
- Wide range of Cafeteria benefits
- Employee purchase discount on Bosch products
- Free language learning opportunity
- Training and learning in Germany
- Competitive compensation package
- International work environment
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!