Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Ltd. has been established in 1991 in Budapest as part of the Bosch group. Currently more than 2700 colleagues are working here together, most of them within the Engineering Centre Budapest. Besides that, the location serves as the Bosch south-east European sales centre for vehicle parts, vehicle-diagnostic equipment, power tools, thermo technical systems and security technologies. Furthermore, corporate functions are also present, such as finance, controlling, purchasing, communication and human resources.
Your contribution to something big:
- Single point of contact for subsidy topics in RBHU in close co-operation with Finance, ECB and HR departments. (ownership mindset, using existing synergies, content-driven leadership of operative details)
- Well updated by the strategic players of both RB Hungary and RB Germany, as well as, takes care of the adequate information flow between the stakeholders.
- Represents the interests of RBHU XC-AD/DA, PS and AE using their products, in cooperation with the strategic players, thus promoting them as a consistent innovation.
- Monitors EU and National Public Tenders related to Connected and Automated Driving, electro Mobility and Hydrogen platforms provides a consistent message and tendering strategy, in line with the RB Global tenders and requirements, checks Innovation Coordinators and University strategy.
- Leads key local external stakeholder boldly to the latest mega trends in mobility by leveraging our competencies with innovative partners and our investments with public funding. Actively listen to internal stakeholders in achieving this.
- On behalf of RBHU, taking an active role in clusters, knowledge transfers in the Automotive Industry. Actively exploring business opportunities to facilitate innovation and takes use of the established collaborations.
- By networking with the Bosch departments, works to be in line with the RBHU Strategy on Connected and Automated Driving, electro Mobility and Fuel Cell technologies. The subsidy related actions should incorporate the Global guidelines, tailor-made to Hungary incorporating the Hungarian innovation and creativity. This will be driven by both technical and commercial considerations.
- Participates on the IAA or similar AD, AI Coalition and mobility related exhibitions, summits as required.
We are looking for a well informed leader, representing his/her role content as an ambassador, in harmony with the Company’s internal and national interests.
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in engineering, project management or similar
- Experience in Project Management
- Outstanding communication skills, well determined with a healthy technical, economical and business approach
- English speaking skills (German is an advantage)
- You are an initiative team-player with can-do attitude
Your future job location offers you:
flexible work-time options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure