Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience
You can contribute to the advancement of eMobility by:
- ► Performing Thermal & Thermo-Mechanic simulations for Power Electronic Units in ANSYS
- ► Responsibility to find the product optimum regarding load and load capability in complex R&D projects
- ► Coordination and tracking of simulation change requests with the project manager, ensuring that the simulation work packages are on track
- ► Creating documentation and presenting the results for multidisciplinary project teams
You could be the person we are looking for if you have/are:
- ► Bsc, MSc or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Physics or comparable
- ► Strong knowledge in the field of structural mechanics and thermal science with experience in modeling, simulation and analysis
- ► English and/or German language knowledge, good communication skills
- ► 2+ years’ experience in ANSYS Mechanical
- ► Organizational and negotiating skills
- ► Abstract- analytical thinking
- ► Self-motivated and responsible way of working
- ► Enjoy working in an international team
Benefits & our offer
- ► Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- ► Flexible work arrangements:
- ► With a high percentage of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
- ► Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
- ► Our on-site Activity Based Working environment, which is designed for creativity and efficiency using the advantages of Smart Buildings
- ► International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with a transformational leadership mindset
- ► Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer a wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’re ready for the next challenge
- ► Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
- ► Organized events in various themes such as Sport, Cultural & Educational, also many self-organized activities supported by the company
- ► Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
Please apply with your English CV!