Oldalunkon cookie-kat használunk, hogy még jobban Rád szabhassuk tartalmainkat, karrierlehetőségeinket. Részleteket itt olvashatsz.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Play an independent and integral role in the development of 48V hybrid HW modules with primary focus on 48V performance batteries.
Your contribution to something big:
► Create or analyze internal and external HW requirements
► Develop, simulate and validate electronic HW concepts, designs and circuits
► Create corresponding HW design documentation, worst-case calculations, and validation and test plans
► Evaluate in terms of feasibility, cost and functionality and implement design changes
► Support fault analysis of sample and series products and identify quality improvement solutions
► Acquire and share a high level of understanding of analogue, digital and power electronics related to hybrid systems
► Mentor others and review works of others
► Cooperate with international partners and other Bosch development teams
What makes you special:
► MSc in Electrical Engineering within relevant field (Battery Management Systems, e-Mobility, Power electronics, Applied electronics, etc.)
► At least 3 years of HW developer experience in the field of power electronics (drive circuit, switching MOSFET, DC-link, parasitics, current and voltage sensing, snubbers, short circuit detection)
► Good command of written and spoken English
► Ability to have an overview of topics involving multiple technical and other aspects
► Willingness to work independently and accept responsibility
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV!