Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Your contribution to something big
- ► Purchasing Management Quality (PMQ), Corporate Sector Purchasing, Q-Engineer
- ► Planning and execution of Preventive Quality and release activities for purchased parts for dedicated commodities worldwide (development projects and series support projects)
- ► Assuring the compliance with the Bosch quality requirements at the supplier and their sub-supplier during the product development process and for the release.
- ► Project Status reporting for the designated projects.
- ► Implementation of Lessons Learned activities to continuously improve the Preventive Quality and release process. Coordination of those activities in alignment with other Bosch locations
- ► Generate data and present those during Quality- or Escalation meetings worldwide
What distinguishes you
- ► BSC or MSC degree in Mechanical or Quality Engineering or Technical Management
- ► Experience in Quality, Purchasing, Project Management, Production or Development
- ► Experience is advantage in: alu die casting, mechanical processing of steel parts (e.g.turning, milling), Injection Molding, Stamping, Bearings
- ► Knowledge in problem solving methodologies and standard quality tools
- ► High interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams, motivation and assertiveness
- ► Fluent English (oral and in writing), German is advantage
- ► Willingness to travel (inside and outside the home country) and work in an internal context
Benefits & our offer:
- ► Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- Flexible work arrangements:
- ► With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
- ► Our on-site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
- ► International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
- ► Well-being programs including Medical & Mental support
- ► Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
- ► Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
- ► Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV!