Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience.
Bosch Power electronics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG7Bn5kCGhw
As a system engineer you will have a technical overview about the product, reliability, price, and every aspect of the power electronic development. Your activities will play a central role, as you have to convince customers, project, management and development team about technical solutions, and the necessary steps needed to fulfill customers requirements and to deliver the right product.
The system engineer should have a good understanding of the operation of the device, detailed overview of the customer wishes, needs and requirements, knowledge of state-of-the-art products on the same field, and a decent set of soft skills (negotiation, presentation, conflict management, determined but attentive, just to name a few…).
Sounds excited? Then this could be your chance to make an impact on system level.
Your contribution to something big:
- ►Customer communication with regard to technical subjects during the entire project duration
- ►Adjustment of the requirements with the customer
- ►Distribution of the requirements to the domains as well as the evaluation of the implementation of system subjects
- ►Responsible for the integration of the scope of delivery into the target system
- ►Support the quotation preparation
- ►Derivation of internal requirements for the system development and the following developments departments
- ►Preparation of the release plan as well as the tracking of the adherence
- ►Planning of the system work packages content and timing in agreement with domains as well as the tracking of the adherence
- ►Development of optimized system solutions – creation of system concepts (customer specific) as well as deriving of requirements for the components and domains
- ►Definition and planning of the validation activities inside and with the customer, support the release of the scope of delivery
- ►Creation of the system risk evaluation
- ►Creation of technical customer documentation (TCD) in the project
- ►Integration of the scope of delivery in the target system of the customer
- ►Bug & Change management
What distinguishes you
- ►Completed studies in the field of Electrical or Mechatronical engineering
- ►Goal-oriented, independent and structured work
- ►Several years of experience in electrical or Mechatronical engineering
- ►High motivation and flexibility for demanding tasks to achieve the goal
- ►Convincing in customer contact
- ►You are communicative and like to work in teams
- ►Durable - in critical situations, keep calm
- ►Very good command of English – German knowledge is advantage
- ►Experience in the field of e-Drive and / or electrical Powertrain is advantage
Benefits & our offer:
- ►Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- ►Flexible work arrangements:
- ►With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the
- ►Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target
- ►Our on-site Activity Based Working environment which is designed
for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
- ►International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
- ►Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
- ►Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
- ►Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
- ►Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
- ►Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV!