Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience.
Your contribution to something big:
- ► Define the bearing types, design and layout for gearboxes
- ► Evaluate different solutions acc. internal requirements
- ► Communicate with suppliers and manufacturing
- ► Technical collaboration with different technical units as member of an international team
- ► Manage the whole development and process of the part(s)
- ► Creating documentation and present the results for multidisciplinary teams
What distinguishes you
- ► Bsc, MSc or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Physics or comparable
- ► English and/or German language knowledge
- ► At least 3 years experience in bearing design
- ► Abstract- analytical thinking, thorough work-style, strong focus on problem solving
- ► Self-motivated and responsible way of working
- ► Enjoy working in an international team
- ► Knowledge in design softwares (KISSsoft, MASTA etc.)
- ► Experience in electric motors, gearboxes, engines
- ► Experience in engineering methodology, problem solving and Siemens NX CAD
- ► Knowledge about e-mobility trends, markets and systems
Benefits & our offer
- ► Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- ► Flexible work arrangements:
- ► With a high percentage of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
- ► Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
- ► Our on-site Activity Based Working environment, which is designed for creativity and efficiency using the advantages of Smart Buildings
- ► International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with a transformational leadership mindset
- ► Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer a wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’re ready for the next challenge
- ► Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
- ► Organized events in various themes such as Sport, Cultural & Educational, also many self-organized activities supported by the company
- ► Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
Please apply with your English CV!