Oldalunkon cookie-kat használunk, hogy még jobban Rád szabhassuk tartalmainkat, karrierlehetőségeinket. Részleteket itt olvashatsz.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big:
· Shape the future: you help to bring a fully automated self-driving car onto the road by developing big data solutions for recording, storage, analysis, indexing and retrieval of test data recorded by autonomous vehicles.
· Use your creativity and freedom: in this data driven project you will be part of an agile software development team.
· Create something new: you design, build and launch scalable big data pipelines for driving analytics
· Reliable implementation: you implement reliable data pipelines to enable efficient analysis of data from test vehicles
· Live internationally: you develop the automated system in collaboration with teams from different departments and different parts of the world.
Qualifications and experience:
· Experience with Hadoop ecosystem and Spark. Understanding of distributed processing principles and frameworks.
· Big Data Pipeline experience with Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes and Kafka
· Excellent programming skills in Python or Scala or C++.
· Proficiency with SQL and/or Elastic Stack. Background in data analytics and Machine Learning or Deep Learning is a plus.
· Working Method: you work independently but also effectively as part of an agile team. You love to tackle challenging problems and are able to solve them.
· Languages: you communicate proficiently in English (German is a plus).
· You have a M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Physics, Statistics or related quantitative technical fields.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure