Come and join ExxonMobil for a world of opportunities:
ExxonMobil Corporation is a global energy and petrochemical company active on 6 continents with headquarters in the United States. ExxonMobil is present in Budapest since 2004, currently with approximately 1,600 employees.
The Corporate Financial Services Department is one of its main functions with more than 500 people, with a geographical focus on Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are looking for energized candidates for part time internship in our Corporate Financial Services Department.
- Ongoing Bachelor’s degree in business economics, accounting or equivalent
- 2 accounting OR finance semesters completed
- Fluent English
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Dedication and passion to learn
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to details and ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- The opportunity to gain experience at one of the largest Energy Companies in the World, learning about the oil-business and contributing to one of our major department’s every day work.
- At Product Movement and Inventory Department you will be responsible for volumetric transactions between refineries, plants, terminals and end customers, for supporting the marine operations and handling the related financial transactions of all volumetric movements.
- At General Accounting Department you will be involved in Joint Interest, Fixed Assets, Bank, and Intercompany Accounting activities. Your work as an intern will be project based with a strong emphasis on developing technology solutions to improve analysis quality or automate manual work effort. You will be expected to understand 1-3 activities in depth to propose and design a solution.
- At Financial Accounting and Reporting Department you will be exposed to Financial statement preparation and profitability analysis of ExxonMobil Affiliates and Branches.
Internship duration: 6 months.
We reach out to you within 5 business days.
After internship successful interns will be offered career opportunities.
1139 Budapest, Váci út 81-85. (within walking distance from metro station Árpád híd and Forgách utca)
If you are interested in the position, click the "Jelentkezem" button below.