Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You'll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements in automation, sophisticated plant-control systems and smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
The Job Scope includes:
- You will start as a Technical Controls Engineer in one or more of the following areas: process control, automation, vision and robotic systems, electrical design, industrial SW development and manufacturing digitization.
- You will get responsibilities from day 1 on a key project that will involve the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achievingbreakthrough technical solutions to meet business objectives
- Lead technical evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment procurement, installation and commissioning in the production plants.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Your first assignment gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills.
- You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities.
- You will work in professional and entrepreneurial multi-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
What we offer:
- A wide range of challenging engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, strong analytical and conceptual thinking, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
- University Master degree in engineering (electrical engineering / automation & control/ mechatronics or similar)
- Fresh graduate OR maximum 3 years of work experience on relevant field
- Good command of English, working knowledge of Hungarian is an advantage but not required
- Strong skills in leadership, team work and excellence in communication
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- All of these are: English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.