P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
Our factory in Csömör has been established in 1991 and nowadays counts around 900 employees. We are producing female hygienic products (Always, Naturella, Discreet, Tampax) with the most advanced technologies.
P&G is recruiting top talent all around the globe. We build our organization from within, our employees are promoted based on their performance.
- Independent engineering tasks, from design to implementation. Analysis, simplification and development of technologies that are needed to support manufacturing processes.
- Lead projects to increase production efficiency and support the installation of new production lines.
- Checking the quality and reliability indicators of production lines, leading the quality assurance and reliability certification processes for new production lines and equipment.
- Feasibility analysis of projects and proposed technical changes.
- Improvement of maintenance system.
- You are a student of 3rd year of Bachelor studies, 4th or 5th year of Master studies of any engineering disciplines (mechanical, electrical, chemical, environmental, mechatronical etc.)
- You are mastering technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively with others
- You have the capacity to analyze situations and find solutions, such as to innovate and reapply successes
- You are fluent in Hungarian
- You have good communication skills in English, both written & spoken
- You are a confident user of Microsoft Excel
- You are interested to provide technical support for manufacturing projects during 6-12 months
What we offer:
- Long term career perspective at P&G upon successful completion of the traineeship program, right after graduation
- Competitive compensation package
- Personal & Professional development via class room trainings & on-the-job trainings
- Multinational, diverse & inclusive environment
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Leadership Programmes
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Process Engineer
- Full time
- Part-time 4 hours
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- All of these are: English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.