We are seeking talents to our Budapest office for the position of
Finance Managerial Trainee
Work schedule: full time / part-time (min. 20 hours / week)
Duration: 6-12 months
Previous work experience is an advantage but not a requirement
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. We believe that your talent combined with P&G’s best in class trainings enable you to grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
The job scope:
Strategic Finance Manager Development Program at P&G Central Europe offers the unique opportunity to join our best-in-class finance department for 6-12 months. Upon successful completion of the program you will have the possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position.
As a finance managerial trainee, you will work as the finance partner of a multi-functional team responsible for a brand / category, a service, or a key project. Within these teams, you will find close collaboration among team members and an environment where your perspectives are valued.
Unleash your potential as a Finance Managerial Trainee by becoming:
A finance leader and business partner providing finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions.
A problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify and present key insights, and provide financial acumen to the business.
A risk taker able to take ownership of major, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations.
As a Finance Managerial Trainee, you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan.
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package (including 430.000 – 450.000 HUF gross monthly salary)
- Participate in accelerated on-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal capabilities.
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking.
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon successful completion of the program.
We are looking for:
- 3rd, 4th, 5th year students of all faculties interested in Finance / Strategy OR graduated bachelor / master students of all faculties interested in Finance / Strategy up to 12 months after graduation
- Excellent initiative, problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Analytical thinking and time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable.
- Very good command of English .
Would you like to become a finance business partner and enable the team to execute the business strategies among the biggest retailers?
APPLY NOW TO:
- Learn business management and strategy.
- Be the leader of the future at P&G.
- Broaden your horizon by cross-functional collaboration.
- If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
About us, P&G:
We are a world leading consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, selling our products to billions around 180 countries, 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®.
What you need to know about working at P&G:
- Leadership Development and opportunities: P&G received an award as #1 BEST company for leaders according to the research by Hay Group. If you want to become a leader in the future, P&G is certainly a good choice!
- Leading Brands: P&G brands are great market successes (we are the top consumer goods company in profit). Consumers buy our products in 180 countries around the world. Brands like Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, and Oral-B are all the brands of our company. Even a part of our company purpose is to provide branded products of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come.
- Meaningful Work from Day 1: By working with us, from the day you start working you get the responsibility to manage our business on the area of your choice. We believe this level of leadership, challenges and responsibility is what helps you grow to your full potential. We recognize your performance and indeed support you all the way long.
- Our Culture: Our company values are Integrity, Leadership, Ownership, Passion for Winning and Trust. These values direct the P&G company culture. We believe that P&G People are our most important asset. We offer a creative, friendly and dynamic work environment as well. An excellent cultural aspect is promoting managers from within.
Please submit your CV in English!