Join us as a Data Specialist and be instrumental in supporting the EMEA Professional Services team with data needs; lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Conversion: translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers.
- Cooperation: working closely with our customers and development teams to define, receive and run user acceptance tests on professional services deliverables.
- Implementation: ensure the implementation of the desired solution by collaborating with several internal and external parties (e.g.: R&D teams, support, QA, subject matter experts).
- Take responsibility: for setup, configuration, maintenance of project reporting and KPIs including periodic analysis of related data items.
- Support: the customer integration process with Trax systems via API.
You are looking for us if You:
- Have prior experience within a data driven role
- Are a proficient Excel user who is familiar with handling large databases, using advanced functions and can easily see correlation
- Know how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into applications and requirements
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Can easily communicate in English
- Are self-motivated and able to work either independently or within a team
- Are able to work under pressure
We will be made extremely happy if You:
- Have knowledge in relational DB and SQL
- Can speak one (or more) of the following languages: Russian, French, German
- Are familiar with Retail/CPG/FMCG industry within EMEA