Join us as a Junior Data & KPI Analyst and be instrumental in supporting the EMEA Professional Services team with data needs; lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
- Conversion: translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers.
- Cooperation: working closely with our customers and development teams to define, receive and run user acceptance tests on professional services deliverables.
- Implementation: ensure the implementation of the desired solution by collaborating with several internal and external parties (e.g.: R&D teams, support, QA, subject matter experts).
- Take responsibility: for setup, configuration, maintenance of project reporting and KPIs including periodic analysis of related data items.
- Have prior experience working with data in a technical environment
- Proficient Excel user who is familiar with handling large databases and using advanced functions
- Ability to detect correlation and come to conclusions based on data
- Know how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into applications and requirements
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong English communication
- Self-motivated and able to work either independently or within a team
- Can handle fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge in relational databases (e.g. SQL)
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotion. You can continue your career either in a more technical role within our R&D team or become our next team lead within Operations.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.