THIS IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY WORKPLACE, BUT A FUNPLACE TO WORK. THIS IS BORSODI.
Great Beer or Great Career – You cannot decide which of these sounds better?
If so, then use the opportunity and brew great beer and craft great career within Molson Coors Europe Supply Chain Trainee Program at Borsodi Brewery!
CRAFT YOUR CAREER WITH US!
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- 10 months departmental rotations with main focus on the Brewing department and 2 months assignment in Process Lead role;
- understanding different aspects of Supply Chain organization through rotation and meaningful projects;
- enhancing expertise through local Leadership Capability Building Programs;
- learning from others through mentorship, working side-by-side with Operators and Supervisors;
- receiving regular feedback and coaching in order to grow;
- sharing best practices with colleagues from other countries, visiting sites on various locations in Europe (if possible).
YOU NEED US, IF YOU…
- have freshly graduated (not more than 2 years ago) and ready to start a full-time position;
- have a degree in the field of food / mechanical /chemical engineering;
- participated in various extracurricular/international student projects during your studies;
- are fluent in Hungarian and English language and do not have any fear of using it in all kinds of communication;
- are eager to learn more and improve yourself;
- are enjoy analyzing and have great ideas how to create better processes;
- have confidence: not afraid to take over the responsibility and ownership;
- can motivate and inspire others.
Why is Borsodi the frothy side of life?
- We offer you flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
- As a multinational company there is a wide range of development and career opportunity.
- We provide you cheerful community events, CSR programs to beer you up!
- You can work on such great products which could not be missing from any of the best parties!
Our recruitment flow includes:
CV screening --> Phone screening --> Assessment center --> Panel interview --> Final feedback
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew!