Who we're looking for
Required professional background and skills:
- University degree in Economics
- Participation in university community life (e.g. Membership of College for Advanced Studies), excellent studies and further activities like TDK, OTDK is an advantage
- 1-2 years of work experience appreciated but we are open for fresh graduates as well. Work experience gained in the SSC sector or in a consulting firm is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and in Hungarian
- Strong knowledge of various Windows based office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio). Proficiency in Excel is an advantageOutstanding problem solving, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage high workload
Your future role
- Participate in projects focusing on operations transformation, efficiency improvement, operating model design, business-side support of system implementations etc.
- Understanding the engagements as it relates to the client's business
- Constructively working within the project team
- Assists in determining client needs by gathering and researching data
- Summarize analytical findings in a coherent manner
- Contribute to the creation of high-quality deliverables
- Demonstrate understanding of Consulting service offerings and ability to communicate their value
- Develop client relationships through interactions with client personnel, possibility to participate in business development activities
What we offer
How you’ll grow:
- You will take part in economically significant projects with true responsibility, your work will create real added value
- Transparent performance-based career paths are open and rapid promotion of high-achievers is granted. You will grow through diverse engagements, business development activities and client contacts
- We support you with tailored professional and personal development: mentoring from our reputable experts and professional training programs are also provided
What we offer besides professional and personal development:
- Attractive and competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits
- Fresh fruit every day and quality coffee are provided for healthy and energized working days
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
- You will be part of an amazing team and be able to participate in team building events
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte’s Global Energy & Resources specialists provide comprehensive, integrated solutions to all segments of the Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Shipping and Ports and Water sectors.
We offer clients exceptionally detailed industry knowledge and a global network, alongside local market delivery.
If you’re an outside-the-box thinker who enjoys exploring the myriad ways people, strategy, operations, and process improvement help shape the future of our clients’ organizations, this role at Deloitte is the right challenge for you!