Who we're looking for
- 1+ years experience in implementation, customization or maintenance of either BRIM (Hybris Billing) or RAR (Revenue Account Reporting) modules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, “can do” attitude
- Expert knowledge and understanding of integration and migration principles
- Fluent English
Advantages, if you have:
- German language is a clear advantage
- Demonstrated experience with SAP R3 or S4 HANA implementation or roll-out projects
- Demonstrated experience of working on large or mid-sized integration projects, team leader position is a clear advantage
- Experience in project management methods
Your future role
- Delivers technology consulting projects, including implementations and system integrations.
- Manages small project teams
- Organizes client meetings in order to gain deeper knowledge about the client’s business
- Follows each step of the project, identifies risks in time, solves the problems independently
- Reports, presents transparently about the progression of the project both for the client and project leadership
- Delegates the tasks the project team to deliver in the right quality and time
- Gives clear and measurable expectations to the project team members
What we offer
- You will be part of a rapidly growing team, concentrating further enhancing Deloitte’s presence in Technology Consulting
- You will take part in economically significant projects with true responsibility, your work will create real added value
- Transparent performance-based career paths are open and rapid promotion of high-achievers is granted
- We support you with tailored professional and personal development: mentoring from our reputable experts and professional training programs are also provided
- Challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Since 1989, Deloitte’s Global SAP practice has delivered award-winning levels of service to help global organizations transform their businesses and achieve results that matter.
With more than 16,000 business and technology practitioners dedicated to SAP solutions in our global network, we have served more than 3,500 clients, assisting them in their journey to implement SAP solutions effectively and to realize potential business value from those investments.
We offer a complete range of implementation, integration, and alignment services—from business case and strategy development to systems design to configuration, testing, deployment, and post-implementation support.