Who we are looking for
- Solid academic background, preferably with a degree in economics/finance/statistics/mathematics
- Interest in understanding and articulating to clients the latest regulatory changes and how they relate to a financial institution’s business
- Attention to detail and prioritization skills will be key in balancing deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a project centric, dynamic team
- Curious to learn about additional areas such as data science, portfolio and risk models and analyzing large datasets
- Working proficiency of Hungarian and English language is a must, German language is an advantage
You will definitely impress us, if you also have:
- Experience in the field of Credit Risk Management and/or other risk types
- Experience in banking regulation
Your future role
- Shape, interpret and implement regulatory changes at banks, asset managers and insurance companies
- Gather insights into developing, validating, reviewing and auditing credit loss models
- Explore trending areas such as machine learning and sustainable finance
- Work closely together with other service lines and teams in Hungary and Europe
What we offer
- Firsthand working experience in the latest developments within the financial services industry
- Experience in an international environment at a globally recognized professional services firm, with opportunities for progressive career paths
- Working environment encouraging and supporting personal development and growth
- Rapid knowledge development through on-the-job and classroom trainings, conferences, and projects
- Individual coaching and mentoring
- Modern working environment, with top-notch technologies (laptop, phone etc.) supporting your success
- Competitive salary including a wide range of benefits
Diversity and inclusion
We are committed to supporting and empowering all of our colleagues in achieving their full potential and making an impact that matters. For more details, visit our Diversity & Inclusion homepage.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
In Risk Advisory, we help our banking clients transform their Risk Management to enhance the accuracy of their quantitative modelling, adhere to regulatory expectations, achieve sustainable finance goals and improve business outcomes.
If you are interested in risk modelling, data science or financial regulation, moreover if you want to gather experience in working with different clients in multiple areas of the financial industry, join us and you will enjoy the work we do.