Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's/master's degree
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience (e.g., internal audit, accounting, audit, process and control testing, SOX audit, consulting)
- Expressed interest and solid understanding of the base principles, regulations, key participants and processes of a specific industry/sector is a plus
- Excellent analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal communication skills, professional presence, and written communication skills essential to interacting with clients and subject matter expert teams.
- Ability to work independently and support multiple projects/assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and Hungarian both in writing and speaking
You will definitely impress us, if additionally you:
- Are familiar with and up-to date in PCAOB standards and requirements related to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Certifications including CIA, CFE, CISA
Your future role
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes, financial reporting processes, internal control, risk management
- Perform audit over financial, operational and SOX controls, consult with engagement leadership and clients on strategic plans and other business matters
- Participate in process and internal control audit, advisory, local and international projects
- Map internal processes, identify controls and propose improvements to achieve better efficiency within our clients’ organization
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify internal control deficiencies and evaluate their risk implications
- Participate in the risk assessment process and assist in designing internal controls work programs
- Represent Deloitte in front of world-renowned clients
- Work independently or lead a team of 1-2 colleagues and review their work for quality to ensure client satisfaction
- Share knowledge and develop junior colleagues while coordinating their work
- Work with clients’ management to ensure that deliverables meet clients’ expectations
What we offer
- Competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits
- State-of-the-art electronic devices to support your work
- Young colleagues and a dynamic team
- Transparent performance-based career paths are open and fast-track promotion of high-achievers is granted
- Annual training budget to ensure your professional development
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
- Home Office possibility - all necessary tools and systems accessible while working from home
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
During the review of accounting systems and internal controls we apply procedures during which our clients may ascertain that:
- their financial controls are effective;
- their financial statements are reliable and compliant with effective laws;
- their financial statements comply with the company's internal policies and procedures;
- the company's assets are adequately protected against fraud.
Our work facilitates the implementation of internal controls that help achieve the aforementioned objectives while ensuring the more effective preparation of financial statements.