Who we are looking for
- completed STEM qualification with specialization towards industrial/automotive production or development
- 1 year of experience with a product pipeline delivering automotive or industrial components with security solutions.
- Process oriented mindset.
- Overall understanding of typical hardware components and communication protocols widespread in the transportation industry and general knowledge of network protocols.
- Hands-on experience in either side of audit processes – as an auditor or in support of audit preparations, e.g., ISO 27000 family, IATF 16949, ISO 26262, TISAX, etc. with process management experience
- Be a quick and independent learner.
- Self-dependent and a creative problem solver.
- Attentiveness to detail, precision.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- High level of integrity.
- Professional attitude.
- Experience in hardware hacking, good knowledge of different microcontrollers, experience with DIY digital electronics and prototyping
- Familiarity with automotive standards and directives: SAE J3061, ISO/SAE 21434, UNECE R155, R156, etc.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages.
- German language skills
Your future role
- Support the Subject Matter Experts in projects developing, implementing and executing compliance with UNECE R155 and R156 and ISO/SAE 21434. These projects can include:
- Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA);
- Security Concept development;
- Security Requirement Analysis;
- Vulnerability Analysis and Management;
- Cybersecurity Verification&Validation Activities;
- And the development of the methodologies/frameworks of the processes above.
- Support Penetration Testing Projects.
- Support Automotive Cybersecurity Awareness Campaigns.
- Take part in the Automotive Cybersecurity Risk Consultancy services delivered by the team.
- Participate in internal training programs to obtain thorough understanding of the core concepts of Automotive Cybersecurity
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a team of cyber security experts with deep technical background
- Opportunity to specialize for specific areas, where we are committed to support the learning process and where obtaining international certificates are supported
- Challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Unique opportunity for a career and promotion
- Attractive and competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits
- Hybrid way of work: office and home office
Join us in this lab: Youtube Video
Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services organizations, offering a wide range of consulting, tax, audit, and financial advisory services. Deloitte is also one of the largest global service providers for cyber risk services and achieved significant continuous market growth over the past years.
About the team
Are you interested in the latest automotive cybersecurity challenges created by the domain-specific directives and standards? Are you passionate about making cybersecurity work in the automotive field? Are you keen to continuously learn and develop yourself and others? Are you interested in a role that offers the opportunity to support and work with large international clients and conducting cyber security projects in highly sensitive and complex environments? If yes, then Deloitte’s Cyber Risk team could be the place for you!