Who we are looking for
- Highly motivated, “can do” attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive customer service attitude
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical and presentation skills
- Innate curiosity for digital solutions and how these affect businesses and society
- Able to manage occasional high workload
- Strong knowledge of various Windows based office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Intrinsic drive for life-long learning and development
- Able to self-reflect, give, and receive feedbacks
- Fluent English
Advantages, if you have:
- Experience in consulting (internal or external)
- Expertise in one of the following industries: telecommunication, media, technology
- Experience in project and change management methods
- Experienced in strategy creation and implementation, process optimization, industry innovations, product development, quality assurance
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team
- Positive feedback from employer or client
- Fluent German
Your future role
- Deliver consulting projects with various deliverables in high quality
- Tailor business needs of the client based on available industry best practices and benchmarks
- Research, analyze and present data in a structured way
- Manage junior colleagues to deliver in the right quality and time
- Report, present transparently about the progression of the project for the project leadership
- Support business development activities and proposals
- Take part in service development by contributing your insights
What we offer
- Hybrid working environment (mix of office and home office) and flexible working hours
- Open and innovation-hungry team
- Collaboration with various industry and technology experts, other service lines
- Opportunity to become owner of a preferred, strategically important TMT-related topic, ability to influence how and where we do our business
- Personalized training path to deepen your TMT industry and technology expertise
- Obtaining global certificates (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Extended global network of consulting professionals and direct access to knowledge exchange
- Working on challenging local and global TMT engagements
- Career coaching and personalized development
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process, and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry group brings together one of the world’s largest pools of deep industry experts – respected for helping shape some of the world’s most recognized TMT brands and helping companies of all shapes and sizes thrive in a digital world.
We help our clients create future-proof operating models, provide a world-class customer experience, modernize infrastructure and systems, and maximize efficiency and financial return even beyond the TMT industry. What sets us apart in the market is that, in addition to our business capabilities, we have deep technological expertise, so not only do we help lay down strategic directions, but we are also able to actively support implementation.
- Are you drawn to future-shaping technology solutions such as 5G or IoT and disruptive technology-enabled new services and phenomena, like the metaverse or video streaming?
- Does a career in consulting and solving real business challenges sound appealing to you?
- Are you passionate to continuously learn and to develop yourself and others?
- Are you interested in a role that offers the opportunity to work with large international clients?
- Is working in a close-knit, lively, and passionate team one of your priorities?
- If yes, apply today and let us potentially continue with an interview with our team leads!