Who we are looking for
- Economic BA/MA degree with marketing specialization
- Fluent English and Hungarian - both oral and written
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Helpful and client-oriented personality
- Attention to detail
Your future role
- Providing high level support to Deloitte Hungary’s marketing department in various fields, including content marketing, social media management, internal communications, digital marketing, public relations and event organization
- Close cooperation with senior marketing professionals and marketing specialists on different projects and campaigns
- Creating reports and insights
- Designing presentations and various supporting materials to either marketing team or to business professionals
- Administration support
What we offer
- Experience in a comprehensive marketing environment from a 360° perspective
- Opportunity to understand and learn corporate marketing and business development from experienced marketing professionals
- Professional mentoring system – encouraging personal development and growth
- Participation in top-notch projects
- A welcoming team of marketing and business development professionals
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest, as well as opportunity to working from home
- Training opportunities, permanent learning and knowledge sharing
Deloitte is one of the world's largest professional organizations offering a wide range of world-class audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We serve four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges.
About the team
Deloitte’s Marketing team acts as a full service internal agency of the business units driving a wide range of initiatives such as brand strategy, marketing planning, content marketing, design, event management, PR, digital, social media and campaign management just to name a few.
If you thrive in fast-paced environments, have an eye for detail, and are committed to pursue tangible business results, then you may be the right fit for our recently opened position.