Who we are looking for
- structured and flexible way of thinking and working,
- attention to detail,
- effective work performance and good priority setting skills,
- helpful attitude, good problem-solving skills,
- preferably university/high-school degree,
- 1-2 years of administrative assistance experience, preferably with a multinational company is an advantage,
- good English and fluent Hungarian language knowledge.
Your future role
- providing tax compliance services to international clients and Deloitte people by keeping close contact with them,
- working with their global compensation and benefit packages to ensure appropriate taxation of their investments and employment income in Hungary,
- assisting them with preparation of official documents necessary for their Hungarian tax matters during their international work,
- drafting tax calculations and tax returns,
- keeping in contact with and visiting the Hungarian authorities to handle ongoing cases,
- carrying out and managing the administration of various systems.
What we offer
- to be part of a positive minded and supportive team,
- challenging international environment,
- great development opportunities,
- flexible way of working (home office opportunity) and
- competitive compensation package.
Deloitte is one of the world's largest professional organizations offering a wide range of world-class audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and actuarial services.
About the team
The Tax practice of Deloitte Hungary has a dedicated team of experts who specialize in providing complete, tailored solutions for those individuals who have Hungarian tax liabilities and need help in completing them. Our goal is to deliver professional services so that our clients can be sure that their Hungarian tax matters are in good hands.
We are looking for a colleague to complement our outstanding tax team.