Who we are looking for
- Stable knowledge in these areas of Information Technology:
- Scripting e.g., Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Be a quick and independent learner
- Self-dependent and creative problem solver
- Attentiveness to detail, precision
- Good written and spoken English
- High level of integrity
- Experience in hacking in actual projects or CTF challenges (e.g., Hack the Box, TryHackMe, Avatao etc.)
- Knowledge of OWASP TOP 10
- Experience in multiple programming and scripting languages
- Experience in system administration (Linux, Windows) or network device administration
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience on Cloud environments (e.g., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience in software development
- German language skill
Your future role
- Continuously learn from the senior team members
- Participate in security penetration testing projects, which include:
- Application-level penetration testing (e.g., web application, Android, or iOS Mobile application, desktop application)
- Infrastructure level security penetration testing
- Red Teaming
- Automotive (car hacking)/Hardware/SCADA/IoT penetration testing
- Penetration testing in Cloud environment
- Learn new and emerging technologies, develop new methodologies and tools to assess its security level
What we offer
- Join a team of 50+ IT security experts with deep and diversified technical background
- Specialize in specific areas where we are committed to support the learning process and obtaining internationally recognized certificates
- Hybrid way of work
- International environment where personal development and growth are supported and highly encouraged
- Unique opportunity for a career and promotions
- Attractive and competitive salary, including wide range of fringe benefits
Take part in the selection process from the comfort of your home.
After a first round of a short phone discussion, we will invite you to a live video interview, where you can talk to our colleagues in the same way as if you were doing it in the context of a personal meeting.
Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services organizations, offering a wide range of Consulting, Tax, Audit, and Financial Advisory Services. Deloitte is also one of the largest global service providers for Cyber Risk Services, which has achieved significant uninterrupted market growth over the past years. As we are continuously planning to expand the Cyber Services, we are looking for colleagues.
About the team
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services team has 50+ professionals working on application penetration testing, automotive security, hardware hacking and Red Teaming project for global brands all around the word.
Spend your weekdays in a high secured cyber security lab, where it's no surprise if a car enters for security testing.
If your happy place contains high-end IT infrastructure and the latest security testing tools, this working environment might fit you just perfectly.