Who we are looking for
- 1-2 years of administrative and personal assistance experience, preferably with a multinational company,
- fluent Hungarian language and communicative English knowledge are must (both oral and written),
- helpful attitude, good problem-solving skills,
- pro-activity and ability to work independently,
- good priority setting skills, attention to details,
- structured and flexible way of thinking and working,
- flexibility, excellent time management and organizational skills,
- high level computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- professional attitude and appearance.
Your future role
- providing high level administrative support to Global Employer Services department’s partner, managers and team members,
- handling postage and courier services for domestic and international mailings,
- delivering weekly and ad-hoc administration at government authorities and institutions,
- carrying out and managing the administration of various systems,
- keeping regular contact with other departments.
What we offer
- You will be a part of an inspiring organization:
- you will work with motivated and smart colleagues, who are the most prominent representatives of their business,
- you will be part of a positive minded and supportive team.
- We support your professional and personal development tailor-made:
- our leaders provide personal support to your professional development.
- We provide you competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
At Deloitte we serve our internal clients, colleagues in the same prompt and professional way that we do our external clients. Our internal client service professionals – administrative, executive and team assistants are the backbone of our organization, performing the essential tasks necessary for our day-to-day operations.
If you want to be an invaluable member of the team that helps deliver the Deloitte experience from the inside out, internal client service may be what you are looking for.