You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Enterprise Operations & Technology (EO&T) group is looking for Analysts to join its Full Time Analyst Program.The Full Time Analyst positions are a two-year rotational program with a variety of different tracks available within Citi’s technology areas. The program starts in summer 2022 following graduation with an intensive orientation where you will learn more about our business, strategy, and shared vision.
Your typical placement will look like this:
During the two years in the program, you will build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions by participating in two different rotations based on your aptitude.
Below are some example of the various assignments you will have the opportunity to work on:
- Business analysis and risk management
- IT project management
- Creating dashboards and scorecards to summarize data
- Automating analytical processes
- Performing web and mobile application testing
- Performing Information Security/Compliance reviews on software and hardware
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Engineering and operational opportunities within network and voice services
- Software development
We want to hear from you if…
- You have recently obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degreeInformation Technology, Engineering, Management, Information Security, or any other analytical or technical-related degree is an advantage, but not a requirement
- You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment
- Knowledge of scripting languages, application development, and databases is an advantage, but not a requirement
You will be a great fit if…
- You are a confident English speaker
- You have commitment to personal growth and a strong desire to learn
- You have strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- You are an analytical thinker
- You have commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- You have a client focused mind-set
- You are a collaborator seeking the help of colleagues and recognizing the value of teamwork
- You are an innovator who can think creatively
Please submit your application in English.
Your journey at Citi begins here – apply now!