Join our expanding Citi Third Party Utility team in Budapest and make your own progress in a supportive and friendly environment!
We don't need experience in third party management or risk management. We will teach you everything. We are looking for someone who demonstrate critical thinking skills and ability to work with large volumes of complex information.
This is an entry level role responsible to provide operational support in order to execute robust risk management activities throughout the third-party management life cycle.
- Maintain the Supplier Onboarding Systems/and Monitoring Tools for all new suppliers and maintenance, monitoring purposes
- Communicating with business stakeholders
- Participate in reporting activities when required
- Contribute to risk assessments and ensures that all risks are actively identified, monitored, and controlled
- Actively collaborate with business stakeholders and third party risk management partners
- Strong English knowledge is a must, any other language knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in multinational / shared service environment
- Confident user of MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Ability to work in a team and dealing with international partners
- Analytical and risk mindset
- Quick learner
- Independence in solving problems
- Ability to work under time pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
We are a development-focused organization. The above qualifications and skills are considered as primary assets for the position – but we do not pursue perfectionism: we look for capable colleagues and help them grow to excellence in their fields and positions.
- Access to free training platforms, developing competencies and individual interests
- Work in an international environment allowing broad business knowledge and practical use of English
- Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
- We aim to support families through all life stages, and do our best to help our colleagues manage work and family life:
- We provide additional support to our employees through our Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity leave and paternity leave).
- We care about our employees returning from childcare leave and provide flexible working options.
- We offer recognition of your efforts through our compensation package with added benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
Sounds like Citi has everything you need? Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities.