Join Citi’s HR Shared Services in Budapest and make your own progress in a supportive and friendly environment!
HR Shared Services strives to deliver world-class HR operations, technology, and services to the Human Resources Division and Citi employees worldwide. With a staff of over 1,200 employees across all regions, HRSS manages, processes, and provides tools to address HR and employee needs in an effective, efficient and low-risk manner while focusing on a positive customer experience.
The HR Employee Background Screening Specialist works with Talent Acquisition, assists the Onboarding team to ensure that all candidates within Citi follow the global screening policy.
As a Background Screening Specialist You will:
- Liaise with vendors to ensure that all background screenings are completed as per the Global Policy
- Compile daily and weekly reports to identify current and future status of cases
- Review all data identified to ensure that the candidate is compliant and able to work, liaising with HR and vendors to check that all areas are approved
- Maintain all employee data on appropriate systems and inclusive of document imaging where required
- Play an integral role in process improvement, desktop procedures update and Bright Idea submission and coordination
- Proactively support organizational projects and maintains good relationship with other teams
- Support the Subject Matter Expert as a backup person
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 1+ year of professional experience (SSC or HR)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong analytical and details skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Competitive compensation package with various benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where diversity and equality is widely recognized
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- Career progression opportunities across geographies and business line
Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities!