You will be joining the Controlling department of the Small Appliances business unit of Electrolux and will be responsible for providing support in / completing the below tasks.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
- Invoice matching between purchase invoice and customer invoice
- Other invoice handling task: invoice sending, checking invoice booking in SAP
- Master data uploading, checking and modification in the IT systems
- Handling invoice complaints
- Participation in monthly closing
- Participating in the monthly and annually planning
- Participating in the monthly reporting
- Supporting the work of the controlling manager throughout assistant tasks active participation in operative tasks of the department
Who you are?
- Precision. You pay great attention to details, you are accurate.
- Team player. You should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
- Curious. You have an endless desire to get better at what you do.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Economics
- Financial experience is an advantage however it is not required for the position
- Good English knowledge (written and oral)
- MS office knowledge
Full-time 40 hours per week employment, initially 1 year, fixed term which can be extended based on mutual agreement.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying. In case of questions or douts please reach out to Zoltán Laczházi: +36 20 804 0824.