Graduate positions at KPMG
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people. Join our member firm in Hungary and become part of a culture that will challenge you to bring your best technical skills, industry experience and business savvy. We'are committed to help you build on your success and reach your most ambitious goals.
- Would you like to learn from the best professionals and spend your time in a young and
- Would you like to have valuable experience from your first day?
- Would you like to work the most prestigious multinational clients and their C-level leaders?
- Would you like to take part in complex projects?
If your one of your answers is yes, light up your career at KPMG and join our Audit, Tax & Legal, Advisory or Global Services team! Check our open positions and find the most suitable one for you!
- you have College/ University degree or ongoing studies in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law, IT or Business Administration,
- you are committed to work 25-30 hours a week,
- you have fluent English both written and spoken,
- you have excellent computer literacy,
- you have proactive mindset, willingness to develop and learn.
Why join Audit?
- KPMG clients look to our audit professionals for the ability to provide a high quality financial statement audit and industry insight and valuable perspective on salient business issues.
- We hire audit professionals who can help provide an independent, accurate, and transparent audit. Your commitment to quality, service, and integrity is key to your success, and ours.
- We love innovation and digital mindset, that’s why we have a Digital Audit Center aiming to digitalize our processes. You can experience the future of Audit at KPMG.
- Check our Audit positions here: bit.ly/audit_junior
Why join Tax and Legal?
- At KPMG, we use our real-world experience and technical knowledge to provide advice on complex tax issues. This includes a proven ability to think beyond the present and anticipate the potential consequences of any actions.
- The tax team at KPMG works collaboratively to help clients make decisions that can add value to their organization through process improvement and cost management.
- Besides tax services, you can experience the new era of legal services at KPMG as well. Law, as we read it, creates value to our clients. Everything we do is founded on KPMG’s rich history; powered by the talent and highest commitment of our people and smart technology tools.
- Check our Tax & Legal positions here: bit.ly/tax_junior
Why join Advisory?
- Businesses turn to KPMG for a better understanding of market dynamics. As a KPMG advisor, you can thrive in the dynamic, supportive and challenging environment we work in.
- We combine our multi-disciplinary approach with profound and practical industry expertise, as well as KPMG’s global capabilities, with a deep knowledge of the local market.
- We have extensive knowledge and experience in most business sectors, form the financial services sector to sports advisory or the energy and utilities sectors.
- Check our Advisory positions here: bit.ly/advisory_junior
Why join KPMG Global Services?
- KPMG Global Services Hungary (KGSH) is a strategic global delivery organization that engages with KPMG member firms to provide innovative, scalable and customized business services.
- As a staff member of KPMG Global Services Hungary, you can help organizations across multiple borders manage their complex tax burdens and administration.
- If you are interested in international taxation, risk management and financial advice, join a unique team comprising of some 300 multilingual professionals from almost 40 countries.
- Check our Global Services positions here: bit.ly/kgsh_junior
If you are up for the challenge, please click the "jelentkezem" button below and send your English CV, quoting one of our functions such as “Audit”, “Tax”, “Legal”, “Advisory” or “Global Services”.