Oldalunkon cookie-kat használunk, hogy még jobban Rád szabhassuk tartalmainkat, karrierlehetőségeinket. Részleteket itt olvashatsz.
Calling all developers, software engineers and technologists.
You’re invited to join Morgan Stanley’s Code to Give, a week-long hybrid hackathon benefitting the local non-profit, Salva Vita Foundation. During the hackathon, you will be developing a digitized assessment platform supporting people with disabilities in their job search.
Register to participate in Code to Give and get the opportunity to give back to your community, collaborate with Morgan Stanley technologists, and win valuable prizes:
• Tech gift voucher in the value of 150,000 HUF per team member and Morgan Stanley branded gifts as the first prize.
• Tech gift voucher in the value of 100,000 HUF per team member and Morgan Stanley branded gifts as the second prize.
We’re Looking For: Current students, recent graduates, and experienced professionals with a maximum of 2 years of work experience, who are thoughtful, innovative, and creative problem-solvers.
Form a team of 3 to 6 members.
• Registration Deadline: Tuesday, 20 September 2022, 11:59 PM CET
• Team Formation Deadline: Sunday, 25 September 2022, 11:59 PM CET
• In-person Hackathon Kick Off: Thursday, 29 September, 5:00 - 6:30 PM CET
• Virtual Hackathon Days: 30 September – 5 October, 2022
• Solution Submission Deadline (student-teams submit their tech solutions on the EcoSim platform): Thursday, 6 October 2022, 11:00 AM CET
• In-person Pitch & Demo Day: Thursday, 6 October 2022, 5:00 – 7:00 PM CET